Having not posted forever I went a little overboard last night and posted three stories, which has made me feel awfully accomplished, and a little post-happy. Here is some random information:
1. It is raining where I am, that nice kind of raining after a couple of humid days.
2. I am pathetically obsessed with playing Wurdle on my iPhone.
3. I am pathetically obsessed with my iPhone, and I never thought I was that kind of person.
4. I decided to grow my hair out again, only I forgot how much more care long hair needs, and it hasn't even grown that long - it's at my shoulders now, and it used to be practically at my waist! I can tell I'm going to get impatient and cut off again!
5. I have seen some awesome gigs the last twelve months - Franz Ferdinand, John Mayer, Powderfinger's farewell tour, The Cat Empire, Angus & Julia Stone, and I'm fairly certain music makes the world a much more liveable place. At least it does my world.
6. I have about a thousand weddings to go to this year which means only one thing: shopping!
7. I am reading I, Claudius by Robert Graves and it is awesome. I really should get back in the habit of blogging about what I read, as it's about the only interesting thing I do with my life!
8. It is a long weekend here in Victoria and I don't have to go to work tomorrow, and this makes me truly, deeply happy.
Hope everybody is well, and sorry for being incommunicado for, like...ages!
ETA: 9. I have also spent the last twelve months reading awesome Sherlock Holmes fic, usually via dodificus. She is so my quality fic controller. I'm thinking if I wrote some Sherlock fic she might finally agree to marry me and have my babies. And how well-read would they be?!